How does the service work in detail?
- Click here to schedule your appointment with us timetap.visaserviceusa.com .
- Choose your preferred method of communication.
- When booking your appointment, you will have two options– to conduct the interview by phone OR by phone with a screen share.
- For the screen share, during the appointment we will send you a link for you to view your application being completed live from your computer or phone.
- Choose the number of people who will apply.
- Select your timezone and an appointment time
- Enter your contact information
- Pay the booking fee:
- Payment for our service is divided into two parts: a $5flat booking fee is charged to secure the appointment and make sure it’s kept. The remaining amount for the service is charged at the end of your appointment once the application is completed.
- The $5 booking fee is refundable up to 24 hours before your appointment, if you choose to cancel the appointment.
*Please note, our service fee does not include the $160 fee the U.S government charges for the application and interview.
- You will receive an email confirming your appointment and additional information that includes which documents to have at the time of your appointment.
- You will receive a reminder email 24 hours before your appointment
*While booking, you may choose to receive an additional reminder via text message, 24 hours before your appointment.
- One of our representatives will call you at the scheduled appointment time to complete your (B2) Tourist Visa application with you.
- Once the application is completed, the remaining amount for our service is charged (minus the already paid $10 booking fee).
- Prepare any questions you might have. You will be able to ask our representative any related questions in the end of the appointment.
- Our representative will give you an application reference number and will email you a copy of the DS-160 confirmation page.
- This number is used to book your in person interview with your local US Embassy. The US Embassy interview will be your next step in attaining the B2 tourist visa, after having completed the application.
- Use the DS-160 confirmation page with the reference number and your country’s specific instructions to schedule your in person interview with your local U.S Embassy.
- Pay the $160 USCIS fee using your country’s specific instructions.
- Gather the required documents for your interview with the US Embassy.
- Print your DS-160 application confirmation page to bring to the interview.
- Attend your visa interview at your local US Embassy.
- Wait for the decision from your local US Embassy.
For an additional $50 fee, we offer a service including booking your interview with the Embassy and preparation for the interview.
If your visa application is rejected by the USCIS due to an error in the application, we will complete the application with you again, free of charge.
Visa Service USA does Not take any responsibility if your application is denied by the USCIS due to any other reason other than the one mentioned above, (which among others, may include, insufficient funds or providing false information),
If you choose to apply again with us, after having been denied by the USCIS, you will be charged our regular fees.
If you have any questions please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org .